Burlyguys.com

Burlyguys.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hard Core Pawn

July 31, 2012

My friend Marlene was recently in town from her home in Phoenix, and she loves to watch the TV show, Hard Core Pawn. She absolutely had to see the store while she was here, so I took her for a visit.

The place is about what you would expect from seeing the TV show and it even gave me some ideas on what to do with things we get from jobs. Unfortunately we didn't see any of the main characters from the show. Disappointingly, no one acted crazy and got thrown out! Dang! We really wanted to see that:)

I took a picture of her at the entrance, and she was too shy to ask, but I requested the bouncers to take a picture with her. These guys were HUGE! Nearly 7 ft tall each. Marlene almost disappeared into them. They were surprisingly friendly. I guess when you tower over everyone, you have to be really nice to keep from scaring them away!



No comments:

Post a Comment